Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bodies of Water (the Reply)

Bodies of Water replied with this:

"
Yeah - check out kazumi nikaidoh, Zs, ariel ramirez, ariel pink, karl blau, battles, pale hoarse. these are all that jump to mind this instant. maybe you have heard of some of these already.
as far as why we actively hate these people i listed, WE don't. None of my bandmates dislike any of that stuff, I was just mouthing off. As for getting publicity, I guess I didn't realize that anyone but my friends read what I put on our site (we are not really a popular band, I don't think). I only did it because I generally just post whatever comes to mind without giving it a second thought. Those days are over, I guess. Anyhow, thanks for writing.
d"

Oh well. I get no blog drama. Probably better that way.

No comments: