Friday, February 22, 2008

WNBA = The Fucking Worst



Watching the Women's NBA is like watching the Playboy channel. You lie to yourself and think you're going to see something cool, but just as soon as it's supposed to go in, NOTHING! (Obviously it's worse because there's Playmates on the Playboy channel). The highest scoring WNBA game ever ended with a score of 23-41. That's like 2 baskets per year. There's no dunking, no faking, and of course the worst part....NO SWATTING. If I were had a genie, I would use one of my wishes to be a professional basketball player. I wouldn't want to score 50 points a game, just have 900 swats. Every time someone shoots, I let them get really excited for a split second, then I leap 12 feet in the air and blast the ball directly into a teenage girl's nose. I'm talking 2 hand stuffs against the backboard, hitting the rock back into shooters faces, grabbing potential dunks and just slamming players on their ass.

Next time the WNBA is on at a bar near you, put ACID in your beer and maybe you'll have the hallucination of an exciting game.

P.S. I'm pretty sure that the worst, most benchsittingest player from the NBA could beat the best "I'm a spokesperson for K Swiss basketball shoes" player from the WNBA in a game of 1 on 1, 11-0.

Shout out to Tara.



No comments: